Thursday, January 29, 2009

Client Meeting

1.My web pages fit my plan, but there are a couple of things I cant add to my web pages like a photo gallery.
2.My topic is: Flood. I have done a lot of research about floods, and posted them in my Google documents. I have also added a couple of nice pictures. Then I used iWeb to add all my information, and i also added pictures.
3. I decided to use a Notebook background, which is great and like it. It has many different colorful colors, like blue, yellow, green, and orange. I have also added 1 video about floods.
4. At the moment I have 5 pages but 2 or 3 of them are blank, but i am going to fill them with facts, games , pictures and many other interesting things.
5. Many things in Apple iWeb works perfectly, and some things doesn't work very good. Inserting pictures and texts were very easy, but i had trouble inserting videos, but now I managed to insert a video.
7. No, I dont have an emergency page, or a reference page.
8. At the moment, i dont have a delicious account, but will make one now.
screenshots:

11 comments:

pascal P.E said...

very good effort :) carry on =P

william ko said...

Nice, next time put more pictures of ur web!

Felix S. said...

God work but don't make the pictures too big. They'll lose focus

Rami said...

Good work... umm as felix said make smalelr picture cuz u can put more picss ;P anyways good.

><> FISH!

Dylan said...

looks goOd. halwa! i dont like the font or the color!

Reem said...

[ ya Amanii ] !! [ Ziis Needs A little More Writing && Exiblaining But Overall It Is Well Done ] ; )

Ilhem said...

grrrrrreat work amna amannnniiiiiiii
need a little more pics

Sha5a said...

amna amanii ohohoh tishti3'il!!! :P asta3bi6 bas wallah 7illo ^_^

Is7aq said...

nice website...



-$$$-!s7aQ-$$$-

><> FISH!

Hessa said...

oh oh oh ya amoon

it3rfeen itsaween website 7iloo

ok coment mine

ManuelC said...

Nice

Need more pics tho